Clover Valley Golf Club rates for tee times are based on Dynamic Pricing.
Golf rates will be adjusted in real-time based on demand, availability, and other changing factors (yes, even Mother Nature plays her role). With rates changing daily, Dynamic Pricing gives you a chance to find the rate you want.
You may click here to book your tee time online, or if you prefer to speak with a golf associate, please call 740-966-9533.
GOLF COURSE POLICIES
- Reservations for 3 groups and larger require a valid credit card on file to make a reservation.
- Non-member tee times can be reserved 1 week in advance; Columbus Collective members can make tee times 2 weeks in advance.
- For the benefit of all players, Clover Valley Golf Club reserves the right to pair any groups or players together.
- All golfers should be properly dressed. Shirts with collars are required – tank tops and cut-offs are not acceptable.
- Soft spikes only!
- All golfers are expected to observe golf course etiquette and maintain a proper pace of play designated by the golf shop on the day of play.
- All rates are cart included (NO WALKING RATES) except for Junior walking-only rates.
- The twilight rate is as many holes as you can play up to 18 holes before dark. No twilight 9-hole rates.
- 7.25% sales tax added to the green fee at check-out.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are at the sole discretion of CVGC. A refund may be issued in the form of a gift certificate. Event refunds are issued in the form of a gift certificate. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Raincheck policy:
- NO RAINCHECKS for donation or comped rounds.
- No full rainchecks/refunds once the round has started.
- Groups who have been determined to have taken well over the expected pace of play guidelines set by the course may not be issued a raincheck.
- Any request for a rain check that does not occur due to the closure of the golf course will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Rainchecks are issued in the form of a credit amount towards your next green fee. Depending on the original booking rate and the of the next round there could be a difference in price to where additional money may be owed.
- Rainchecks expire 90 days from issue date.